15 August 2012

The Bakers

I am REALLY behind on sharing my recent photo shoots with you.  My creative energy is going all over the place that it's hard to stay focused on one particular outlet.  This is a shame because this beautiful family has been sitting in my folder on the computer just waiting to be presented.  I'm extra excited about this family because they were one of my first clients and my first repeat client.

I met Lori a little over a year ago.  She's from Iowa and loves coffee.  Being from Iowa and having a coffee addiction  I obviously liked her immediately.  She is the sweetest person you'll meet and has such a lighthearted disposition about her.  A former nurse and mother of two adorable kiddos, she seems to glide through life effortlessly and has a way of making lemons into the most delicious lemonade you've ever tasted.

When I first met her, she had just arrived from the States and was adapting to life in Germany with two young kids and her husband's demanding career.  Less than a year later, she was facing a pending deployment that had an undetermined start date.  In both circumstances she still managed to go with the flow in order to make the best out of a stressful situation.   I admire her strength and ability to keep her drive through the most daunting of times.  She definitely has a runner's stamina and will see it through no matter how many obstacles get in the way.

Thank you Lori and Gregg for giving this aspiring photographer a beautiful family to help build my portfolio.  I wish you a safe and quick deployment so your lovely family can be together again soon.

November 2011



July 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment