23 August 2012

The Hubers 2012

It's been a year since I've photographed this fun and lively family.  As you know from my last post about The Hubers, they are good friends of mine.  Jack and my son Jude are best buds bringing out the most mischievous playful side of one another.  Audrey has grown into a beautiful little girl who I not so secretly want to have as my own.  Kevin is, as always, the loyal father and loving husband.  Dena, has remained my closest friend here in Germany and has kept her strength and spirited personality through the blessing and challenges of raising two young kids.

We will be leaving Germany in less than a week and I am going to miss these friends dearly.  I am thankful for knowing such a wonderful family and am grateful I was able to photograph them one last time before we depart.

Dena and Kevin, enjoy your last year in Germany and be sure to travel, go antiquing, and indulge in all of the fabulous wine fests and Christkindlmarkts. Thank you for everything you've done for my family and me, including still remaining our friends after wreaking your van that you were so nice to let us borrow in Italy.  You have an open invitation to our home in Texas.  Until then, tschüss.




No comments:

Post a Comment