07 August 2012

House Update III: Finished!...for now

I've been having anxiety dreams lately and last night I had one about our house.  It was awful.  Everything we asked for them to do, they didn't do, or worse, improvised. The layout was strange, the rooms were poorly decorated, and the yard just was a nightmare.

Okay, so my anxiety is totally a "white girls, first world problem" right.  Shallowness aside, I woke up frantic. When checking my FB later that morning, a friend ironically requested to see new pictures of the house.  I am so glad she did because as I perused through the photos,  my anxiety level decreased and the only worry I have now, is what light fixtures to change and paint colors to choose...a post on that later.

So, with my friend's one request and my husbands umpteenth, here are the closing day pictures of the house.  A clean slate ready for some finial touches to make our house into a home.

Our home

Entry. My FIL is converting our door to this using Crestview Doors

Sitting Room

View facing out of sitting room.  To the right is the front door; across the hall is the office. Just past the arch is the powder room, the living room is in the background, and the dining room is to the left of the sitting.

Powder Room

In the Living Room.  Dining room to the left, kitchen to the right

Kitchen

Kitchen

Stove Top with detail view of the back-splash and vent hood

Master bedroom (just past the living room)

Walk in Closet

Master Bath

View of the upstairs from the game room

Jude's Bathroom 

Jude's Room

View of the Game Room from the hallway

Living Room

Future Nursery

Hallway with Nursery, Bathroom, Guest Room

Guest Bath

Guest Room

Back of the house
Other side
Backyard.  Below the fence is a small area where we will have our garden and a small patio.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Elizabeth... it's BEAUTIFUL!!! Gorgeous, lovely, amazing-- stop me, I'm going adjective crazy! It's been wonderful seeing your dreams of a home grow into an even better reality.

    Now for paint colors I'm thinking primary-- lots of bright blues, reds, and yellows!!! Eh? eh?! Totally your style ;) But seriously, looking forward to all your decorating advice.

    P.S. When will that future nursery be needed???

    ReplyDelete