11 July 2014

A Session built for a Little Man

After a good break from blogging, I'm happy to get back into the "sphere" and introduce to you this super adorable baby boy I got to spend some time with a couple of weeks ago.

Little Man Jake was born over Memorial Day weekend so I got to meet him when he was just over a month old.  He has the most precious expressions and he even came up with his own poses for the pictures.  I let him run the show since he clearly has a knack for modeling.


Mom, Jessica, was super sweet and looks stunning for just having a baby.


She's an A&M alumn so of course we had to incorporate some Aggie paraphernalia into the shots.  I'm big into lifestyle so I don't carry too many props since I like to add more personal touches to my photos.  This cushy pillow pet and of course the ring were perfect additions.



Dad, Erik, could seriously pass for a Val Kilmer double (pre weight gaining days of course) and was very attentive to his families' needs.  While prepping for another shot, Dad was soothing Little Man and I came back into his nursery to capture this


So sweet!

The red door is from an old barn on a family property and Erik and his friend re-purposed it to create a beautiful rustic pallet wall and closet doors.  Charlotte's Web was a favorite of Jessica's growing up so there is even a spider web with the phrase, Little Man, written in it.



Both Mom & Dad are from the country so while they settled on living in the 'burbs to be closer to work, they back up to a gorgeous park so Jake certainly won't be lacking in space to run around and burn off that little boy energy.


Thanks for letting me spend time with you and your beautiful family Erik and Jessica.  Let me know if Jake ever needs head shots for his future modeling career, I would be happy to help ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment