06 January 2015

Where I Stand

It was supposed to be a day of celebration.  It was supposed to be a day where I had one on one time with my daughter and actually non guilty time to myself.  It was supposed to be the day my son went back to school.

Unfortunately, his father gave him his unrelenting cough and unfortunately mixed with my son's weak gag reflux, it caused him to vomit multiple times on that very morning.  We know the drill and have sent him to school in the past if there was no fever but 3rd time was the charm and in bed he stayed.

My daughter insisted she should get up before her body felt ready and therefore was insisting she be held.  I found the irony in the situation, grabbed my camera, and was able to get this shot of my son behind the door throwing up, and my daughter clinging to my leg.  Oh the life of a mom.

6/365 Where I Stand



No comments:

Post a Comment