19 January 2015

CY365 12 January - 18

CY365 12/365 Frost/Ice/Chill

Bourbon on the rocks; warms you up on a chilly night.

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” 
― Mark Twain

CY365 13/365 Pop of Color

Is there anything more bold, more sensual, and more classic than red lipstick? Next to pearls, it is my absolute favorite accessory

CY365 13: Be Positive

I have a love affair with coffee. It's my beginning of my day, my pick me up, and my escape. There is always a story to be shared with a cup of coffee and even in the darkest of roasts, there is always a subtle sweetness that emerges through.

CY365 15: First Taste

Prepping dinner for tonight. First time making and trying Spaghetti Squash.

CY365 16: Snowflake

No snow here in 60 degree Texas today. Thankfully I picked up some of these snowflake pieces that fell off of my MIL's outdoor Christmas decor. My little man was kind enough to take 5 minutes from his playtime so he could pose for me :)
17/365 Off Prompt as I was out all day and left my camera at home. We decided to enjoy the beautiful and unseasonable weather at a local park and I nearly kicked myself for forgetting it when there was the most amazing lighting and a plethora of trees and trails. Snapped a few with my iPhone but just can't capture it like I can with my trusty Canon 60D. So no powder or DSLR but enjoyed the challenge (and scenery) never the less.



18/365: Balance

My dog Kona is as sweet and as spoiled as can be. Her favorite napping place when we are running around the house going about our day is perched on the back of the couch. A safe spot from little hands but a good vantage point to keep an eye on the rest of the household in between zzz's. I am fairly certain her Beagle/King Charles Cavalier mix has a dose of cat in there as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment