26 May 2013

A Complimentary Fit

This is a quick post to mention that despite my crazy antics of second guessing and repainting, my husband is currently sitting in his office looking at paint swatches to repaint his office since he feels it doesn't flow with the rest of the house.  He is also looking at paintings for the upstairs orange wall because although he loves the orange wall, he knows how much it is irritating me.

Even though there are times where I wish he would just let me take the lead and do what I say when it comes to decorating, I really do love the fact that he is so invested in creating a beautiful home and shares a similar vision with me. It may make things a bit messy at times but it's our mess together.

On Tuesday we celebrate 7 years of marriage.  It's been an amazing journey and I'm looking forward to many more years of creating of beautiful life together.  Happy Anniversary Beau!

Photo by Jessica Ceason of Jessica Ceason Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment